How can Gocompare.com help with business energy?
We help businesses understand when and if they can switch - depending on where they are with their current contract. Using the information on their utility bills, business owners can make a whole of market comparison and get the best deal for them - it's as easy as thatJeremy Cryer, Gocompare.com
Why should I switch my business' energy supplier?
Switching energy suppliers isn't just for households - businesses can do it just as easily. Businesses that switch energy with Gocompare.com save time, money and hassle by shopping around. Saving that money can go straight into a business' profit marginsJeremy Cryer, Gocompare.com
Why choose Gocompare.com's business gas and electricity comparison service?
Utility bills are likely to be a major outgoing for your firm, yet many business owners get stuck in a cycle of auto-renewal of energy-supply contracts that may be costing them thousands of pounds.
Looking around for a better deal that could save money is easy with Gocompare.com and our partners Make It Cheaper who offer a personalised, independent and impartial service to help you find the right option. They will:
- Guide you through the switching process
- Advise on any action that needs to be taken
- Provide a direct phone number to an adviser who can field your questions
- Offer a free, no-obligation comparison of all business gas and electric suppliers
How do I compare and switch?
- Find a recent bill
- Either call 0844 409 9369 (calls should take no longer than 10 minutes) or click the "Continue" link above and complete the short form to request a call back
- You will be quoted the best rates over the phone and by email
- Choose to proceed and Make it Cheaper will organise the contract with your new supplier
- The switch over to the new contract should take four-to-six weeks
- There will be no paperwork, and no disruption to your supply
Did you know...?
- The average saving for Gocompare.com business energy customers in 2013 was £1,242
You can find out more by reading our business gas and electricity guides, where you'll also find the answers to frequently asked questions.
Our guides offer more information on key areas of business energy bills such as rollover contracts, 28-day contracts, deemed rates, the Climate Change Levy (CCL) and the factors affecting the utility rates paid by your business.
You can also read more about making the sort of green business choices that could lead to both environmental and economic benefits.