Gocompare.com is running a Prize Draw for retweets and a Prize Competition for best original tweets in relation to a #cashchat discussing all things children and money. The Prize Draw and the Prize Competition are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who are following @Gocompare on Twitter
1 Terms and Conditions of Prize Draw for retweeting
1.1 To take part in the prize draw, go to twitter.com/gocompare, follow the Twitter feed and retweet a competition tweet from @Gocompare, @FrugalFamily, or @PennyGolightly containing the #cashchat hashtag.
1.2 The Prize Draw will be open from 10am (BST) Monday 24th September and will run until 5pm (BST) Monday 24th September (the “Promotion Period”).
1.3 Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted.
1.4 1 overall prize winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 25th September.
1.5 There will be 1 winner in total for the Prize Draw.
1.6 The winner of the Prize draw will receive a Kindle 3G Touch.
1.7 The prize winner will be contacted via direct message by 5.00pm (BST) Tuesday 25th September .
2. Terms and Conditions of Prize Competition for best original tweet
2.1 To take part in the Prize Competition, go to www.twitter.com/gocompare, follow the Twitter feed and send a tweet with your money saving tip, question or any other related discussion that includes the #cashchat hashtag.
2.2 The competition will be open from 7pm (BST) Monday 24th September and will run until 8pm (BST) Monday 24th September (the “Promotion Period”). An independent judge will aim to select a prize winning tweet approximately every 10 minutes during the promotion period but regardless of whether this aim is met the Promoter will award 6 prizes in total in respect of tweets received during the Promotion Period.
2.3 The 6 prize winners will be those who in the view of the Independent judge contribute the most apt, original or amusing tips.The judge’s decision will be final.
2.4 The Prize: The winners of the Prize Competition will each receive a Kindle 3G Touch.
3. Terms and Conditions applying to both the Prize Draw and Prize Competition
3.1 All prize winners will be contacted via direct message by 5:00pm (BST) Tuesday 25th September.
3.2 Both the Prize Draw and the Prize Competition exclude Gocompare.com employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3.3 No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted for either the Prize Draw or the Prize Competition. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
3.4 No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
3.5 By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3.6 In the event of unforeseen circumstances or lack of availability of sufficient Kindle 3G Touch models, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
3.7 The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
3.8 The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
3.9 Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
3.10 The Promoter reserves the right to use the best tweets and winners Twitter details on our website and in our online magazine Covered.
3.11 There will be no limit on the number of tweets per Twitter account.
4. A list of winners (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to Gocompare.co (UK) Ltd, PR Team, Unit 6, Imperial Courtyard, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UL, United Kingdom. Do not send entries to this address after 3 months of the closing date of the promotion.
5. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
6. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
7. Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of Prizes associated with this promotion.
8. Promoter & Data Controller: Gocompare.com Ltd, PR Team, Unit 6, Imperial Courtyard, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UL, United Kingdom. Do not send entries to this address.