Summer is for lounging around in the sunshine, so the last thing you want to do is throw money down the drain on expensive energy bills.
Find out if your fixed-rate tariff is coming to an end on 30 June, and how you can get a better deal.
Tariffs from EDF, First:Utility, Npower, Scottish Power and Isupply are ending at the end of this month, with an average price rise of £97.55 for customers.*
Fixed-rate energy deals ending this month
- Fixed Price 2015 (Dual fuel)
- Blue+Price Promise June 2015 (Dual fuel)
- iSave Fixed v12 June 2015 (Dual fuel)
- Online Price Fix June 2015 (Dual fuel)
- Online Fixed Price Energy June 2015 (Dual fuel)
- iFix pre-22 May, 2014 (Electricity only)
What can you do?
The first thing to do if your energy tariff is coming to an end is to shop around for a new deal.
You could also consider signing up to a collective swtiching scheme, such as Gocompare.com's recently launched Gocollective.
*Average increase across all UK regions and across all tariffs coming to an end on 30 June, 2015, where the standard tariff is more expensive than the fixed deal is 9.21% or £97.55.
Main image: Ryan via Flickr