When's the best time to book a cruise?
When it comes to cruising, prices tend to come down between 60 and 90 days before this ship sails. Final deposits are usually due around this time, as some passengers pull out unexpectedlyRachel England, journalist
Think carefully about your holiday packing
Lay out everything you've got and think 'what do I really need?' There are very few places in the world where you can't buy the stuff you need. Everyone wants their own home comforts, but you'll quickly realise you won't want them when you're therePhoebe Smith, experienced backpacker and features editor at Trail Magazine
Why do I need travel insurance?
Medical treatment can cost a fortune when you're abroad and bills for tests and hospital stays can run into thousands of pounds, so don't take the risk for the sake of a few pounds. Get yourself and your family coveredJeremy Cryer, head of travel insurance at Gocompare.com
Why choose Gocompare.com's cruise comparison service?
Compare multiple cruise holiday options in one quick and easy search then purchase online
Enjoy luxury and indulgence while exploring the world
Did you know...?
- 47% of UK travellers aged 18-34 take their laptop on holiday with them**
- 92% take their mobile or smartphone**
- 46% can't relax if they're not able to check their emails on holiday**
- 40% of UK travellers are keen on taking part in risky activities such as white water rafting, scuba diving and bungee jumping***
- Scuba diving is the most popular activity for UK holidaymakers, followed by parasailing, rock climbing and white water rafting***
Our preferred provider
We’ve partnered with Our Holiday Centre*, our preferred provider for cruise holiday comparison, to help you choose the right package to suit your needs