Do you know your Phillips from your Frearson screwdriver, or are you hapless with a hammer?
Easter is only around the corner and as it's the busiest weekend for DIY, we're sure a few of you will be gearing up for a few home improvements.
To be in with a chance of winning a £20 B&Q voucher, tell us your best DIY tips as well as any successes or disasters you've had.
So whether you're a Handy Andy or Terrible Tim Taylor,† we'd love to hear your DIY stories!
Join in on Twitter using the hashtag #GocoMyDIY and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 B&Q voucher to start you on your way.
Gocompare.com terms and conditions for #gocomyDIY Twitter competition
- The Prize Draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who are following @Gocompare on Twitter.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To take part in the prize draw, go to twitter.com/gocompare, follow the Twitter feed and tweet using #gocomyDIY.
- The Prize Draw will be open from 2pm (BST) Monday 7th April 2014 and will run until 11pm (BST) Wednesday 16th April (the "Promotion Period").
- Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- 20 overall prize winners will be chosen at random before Thursday 17th April 2014 at 5pm (BST). This will be done via an online randomiser system to ensure fairness.
- There will be 20 winners in total for the Prize Draw, picked at random by the Promoter.
- 19 winners of the Prize Draw, who have submitted a DIY tip, DIY Disaster or a DIY project they're proud of before the official prize draw, will receive a £20 B&Q voucher. One winner, who has retweeted the twitter DIY promotional tweet and followed @Gocompare, will also win a £20 B&Q voucher.
- The prize winners will be contacted via direct message by 12.00pm (BST) Thursday 17th April 2014.
- The Prize Draw excludes Gocompare.com employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted for the Prize Draw. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- There will be no limit on the number of tweets per Twitter account.
- A list of winners (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to Gocompare.com Ltd, PR Team, Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH. Do not send entries to this address after 3 months of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of Prizes associated with this promotion.
- Promoter & Data Controller: Gocompare.com Ltd, PR Team, Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH.