We had some fantastic entries for our Patriotic Pets Twitter competition and, after much deliberation, we finally found a winner! Our expert judge - celebrity vet Joe Inglis - perused all the pictures on our Facebook page before deciding on... @yrammy's corgi carriage†
Let your friends know -
Let your friends know -
Whilst you're here, did you know you can compare pet insurance through Gocompare.com?
Gocompare.com terms and conditions for #PatrioticPets Twitter competition
Terms and conditions of prize competition for best original tweet
- The Gocompare.com Patriotic Pets competition (“the Competition”) is only open to UK residents aged 16 and over, who are following @Gocompare on Twitter.
- To take part in the Competition go to www.twitter.com/gocompare and tweet a photograph of your pet supporting their favourite Six Nations rugby team or country containing the #PatrioticPet.
- The Competition is not open to employees of Gocompare.com Limited, their family members or anyone professionally connected to the Competition.
- The Competition will be open from 10:00 (GMT) Friday, 8 February, 2013 and will run until 23:59 (GMT) Friday, 15 March, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The prize-winning tweet will be selected by an independent judge (“the Judge”).
- The prize-winning tweet will be that which is in the view of the Judge the most original, amusing and/or patriotic. For the avoidance of doubt the Judge’s decision will be final.
- The Prize: The winner shall receive a Pets at Home Gift Card with a value of £500.00.
- Gocompare.com reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a cash prize or alternative prize of equal value.
- The winner will be notified via direct message to the twitter account from which the winning tweet was sent by Friday, 22 March, 2013.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by competitors will be accepted. Any entries deemed to contain offensive or abusive content will not be accepted and will be removed.
- By entering the Competition participants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
- Gocompare.com reserves the right to amend or terminate the Competition or any part thereof at any time.
- Save as for as set out in paragraph six, Gocompare.com’s decision will be binding on all matters.
- The winner must respond to the direct message referred to in paragraph nine within seven days.
- All entrants confirm that:
- They hold all intellectual property rights in the photographs that they tweet
- That they grant Gocompare.com a worldwide, royalty free, non-revocable licence to use the photograph as Gocompare.com requires
- Should they win, they consent to Gocompare.com publishing their identity via Facebook, Twitter, on the Gocompare.com website and Covered mag.
- There shall be no limit on the number of tweets per entrant
- Gocompare.com will publish the name and county of residence of the winner on Gocompare.com together with both Facebook and Twitter by the end of April 2013.
- Gocompare.com can accept no responsibility for entries that are not received or are not complete.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Gocompare.com shall be the promoter of this competition and the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998: Gocompare.com Limited, Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport, Gwent NP10 8UH.
- Twitter Inc is not a sponsor of this Competition and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging or conduct of the contest, or the fulfilment of Prizes associated with this Competition.