As children settle back in to school, it could be time to think about their financial future - whatever their age.
Making sure your kids are learning the right money lessons in school is a concern for parents of children of all ages.
That's why Gocompare.com is joining forces with BritMums for a special lunchtime Twitter Chat on Tuesday, 29 September, between 13:00 and 14:00 BST. Follow the hashtag #SmallSavers to join in the discussion.
We'll be taking questions and tips on educating kids about finance, and chatting about all things finance, including pocket money, family budgeting and how to talk to your kids about money and you could even win prizes. Ten lucky participants, chosen at random, will win £25 of Love2Shop vouchers. Head here for the terms and conditions.
See you there!
Prize draw key facts
- The Prize Draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who are following @Gocompare and @BritMums on Twitter.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To take part in the prize draw, go to twitter.com/gocompare, follow the @Gocompare Twitter account and join the conversation during the Promotion Period containing the #SmallSavers hashtag to @Gocompare or @BritMums.
- There will be no limit on the number of tweets per Twitter account, but only one entry will be permitted in the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw will be open from 13:00 (BST) Tuesday, 29 September, 2015 and will run until 14:00 (BST) Tuesday, 29 September, 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
- Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted.
Please read the fullterms and conditions.