Gocompare.com Limited: Terms and Conditions for Twitter ‘#savingshame’ (“the Competition”)
1. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 and over and who are following @Gocompare on Twitter at the time of entry.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The Competition will be open from 13:30 on Friday June 6 2014 and will close at 15:00 (BST) on Friday June 27 2014 (“the Competition Period”).
4. The Competition is not open to employees of Gocompare.com Limited, their family members or anyone professionally connected to the Competition.
5. Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be counted.
6. To enter please follow @Covered_mag on Twitter, post a picture of yourself displaying your ‘saving shame’ on a piece of paper, along with your Twitter handle and the hashtag #savingshame. Please note that re-tweet’s will not be considered as entries.
7. An independent judge will select (1) one winning tweet based on the criteria set out above. The entrant who submitted the winning tweet will be announced live within  hours of the Competition Period closing and will be contacted via a Twitter direct message within 24 hours thereof.
8. The prize for the winning tweet shall be £1,000. There will be three runners up prizes of £100 in John Lewis vouchers.
9. Admissions of criminal activity, offensive or inappropriate material will not be considered.
10. Gocompare shall forward the Prize to the winner within 28 days of the Competition closing via the Royal Mail.
11. No cash or other alternative in part or in full shall be offered in lieu of the Runners Up Prize. Prizes are not transferrable.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
13. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Gocompare reserves the right to amend or terminate the Competition or any part thereof at any time.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Gocompare reserves the right to offer an alternative runners-up prizes of equal value.
16. Gocompare’s decision is binding in all matters.
17. The winner and runners up must respond to the direct message sent by Gocompare in accordance with clause 6 within 48 hours of receipt or Gocompare reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
18. The winner’s details shall be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to Gocompare.com Limited, PR Team, Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH, United Kingdom.
19. The Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the sole discretion of the Courts of England and Wales.
20. Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Competition and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the Competition, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with the Competition.
21. Data Controller: Gocompare.com Limited, PR Team, Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH, United Kingdom. Do not send entries to this address.