£25 cashback with Co-op car insurance
The deal - get your hands on £25 cashback when you buy a new Co-op Ecoinsurance policy through GoCompare.
A 24-hour emergency helpline and claims service, courtesy car, windscreen and European cover are some of the inclusive benefits of the Co-op’s three-star Defaqto rated car insurance.
You can add on extras like protected no claims bonus, legal protection, breakdown and keycare cover.
The cherry on the cake – or badge on the bonnet in this case – is that with Co-op Ecoinsurance, Co-op invest in green projects to off-set 20% of your CO2 emissions.
*How the offer works
Eligible customers who take out a new Co-op Ecoinsurance policy between 04 September 2018 and 15 October 2018 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive £25 cashback (“Offer”).
Please see Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Terms and Conditions
• All Eligible Customers who buy a Co-op Ecoinsurance policy from Co-op Insurance via GoCompare between 04 September 2018 and 15 October 2018 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive £25 cashback by cheque.
• A New / Eligible Customer is someone who is not an existing Co-op Ecoinsurance policy holder.
• Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days to qualify for the Offer; you should expect to receive your £25 Cashback by cheque up to 90 days after your policy start date.
• Policies must start on or before 13 November 2018.
• Cheques will be made out to the policyholder.
• There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as Co-op Insurance will identify all Eligible Customers applying through the website.
• Only one £25 cashback per eligible policy bought.
• Co-op Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this Offer in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the Offer exceeds expectations.
• The terms and conditions of this Offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Ecoinsurance policy bought.
• Applications are subject to normal policy terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The right to decline any application for an Ecoinsurance policy is reserved. Co-op Insurance is not obliged to disclose any reason for such rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback.
• Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt of the cashback may result in the forfeiture of the cashback and termination of the insurance contract.
• The sourcing and delivery of the cashback will be fulfilled by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited. Co-op Insurance will be required to pass some of your personal information to The Marketing Lounge Partnership to fulfil the Offer. By accepting the offer you agree to give consent for this information to be shared.
• This Offer is for Eligible Customers only.
• This offer is not available if you already hold a Co-op Ecoinsurance policy.
• Only Co-op Ecoinsurance policies bought via GoCompare are eligible for this offer.
• If you cancel the policy within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the cashback.
Fulfilment of the offer
• Eligible Customers will receive their cashback from The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited within 90 days of the policy start date.
• Delivery of the cashback cheque will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge.
• Co-op Insurance accepts no liability for issues arising with the cheque following dispatch.
• The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
• GoCompare Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction).
• You acknowledge that GoCompare is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of the Offer entered into between you and Co-op Insurance. GoCompare will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s).
• If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance, a trading name of CIS General Insurance Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. CIS General Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under register number 435022.
This promotion is provided and managed on the Promoter’s behalf by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, (Company number 06467245) The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 4PG