Royal Sun Alliance home insurance

Find out how RSA compares to other home insurance providers

Get quotes

Why choose RSA home insurance?

Royal Sun Alliance trades as More Than in the UK.

Its home insurance will cover you for:

Compare quotes with us to see policies from multiple brands so you can find out whether RSA is the right choice for your home insurance.

Compare home insurance from multiple brands today

About Royal Sun Alliance

RSA was originally called the Sun Insurance Company. It was founded way back in 1706, and even insured the home of legendary British explorer Captain Cook.

Its name changed following a merger between Sun Insurance and Alliance Assurance in 1959, followed by another merger with Royal Insurance in 1996.

The RSA trades as More Than in the UK and can insure cars, pets and more, as well as your home.

Get cheaper RSA home insurance 

Whether you get your policy from Royal Sun Alliance or someone else, the same tips apply to save money on your home insurance:

  1. Pay for your insurance annually

    It works out cheaper than paying monthly installments, which will have interest added

  2. Don't buy optional extras you don’t need

    If you don’t need bicycle cover or personal possessions cover, remove them from your RSA policy

  3. Tighten up your security 

    Installing alarms and fitting secure locks can get you a discount on your premiums

  4. Shop around with other providers

    Comparing quotes is the best way to find the right cover at the right price - don't just pick a brand that’s familiar to you without comparing it against the other options first

Find the right home insurance with us today

Home insurance guides and tools

GoCompare uses cookies. By using the website you agree with our use of cookies. Continue Find out how to manage cookies and view our policy here