How the offer works
New customers who take out a Co-op Ecoinsurance policy between 15 March 2018 and 31st May 2018 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive £30 cashback (“Offer“).
Please see Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- All Eligible Customers who buy a Co-op Ecoinsurance policy from Co-op Insurance via GoCompare between 15 March 2018 and 31st May 2018 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive £30 cashback by cheque.
- An Eligible Customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from Co-op Insurance within the last 12 months (see the Exclusions section below).
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days to qualify for the Offer; you should expect to receive your £30 Cashback by cheque up to 90 days after your policy start date.
- Policies must start on or before 29 June 2018.
- Cheques will be made out to the policyholder.
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as Co-op Insurance will identify all Eligible Customers applying through the website.
- Only one £30 cashback per eligible policy bought.
- Co-op Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this Offer in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the Offer exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this Offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Ecoinsurance policy bought.
- Applications are subject to normal policy terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The right to decline any application for an Ecoinsurance policy is reserved. Co-op Insurance is not obliged to disclose any reason for such rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt of the cashback may result in the forfeiture of the cashback and termination of the insurance contract.
- The sourcing and delivery of the cashback will be fulfilled by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited. Co-op Insurance will be required to pass some of your personal information to The Marketing Lounge Partnership to fulfil the Offer. By accepting the offer you agree to give consent for this information to be shared.
- This Offer is for Eligible Customers only.
- You must not have had another Co-op Ecoinsurance policy on the same vehicle (identified by the registration number) within the last 12 months.
- Young Driver policies, policies bought direct from Co-op Insurance and policies bought via other price comparison websites and cashback websites are not eligible for this Offer.
- If you cancel the policy within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the cashback.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Eligible Customers will receive their cashback from The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited within 90 days of the policy start date.
- Delivery of the cashback cheque will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge.
- Co-op Insurance accepts no liability for issues arising with the cheque following dispatch.
- The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- GoCompare Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction).
- You acknowledge that GoCompare is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of the Offer entered into between you and Co-op Insurance. GoCompare will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s).
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance, a trading name of CIS General Insurance Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. CIS General Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under register number 435022.
This promotion is provided and managed on the Promoter’s behalf by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, (Company number 06467245) The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0PX.