1. The prize draw is organised and operated by Gocompare.com Limited of Imperial House Imperial Way, Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
2. The Amazon voucher prize draw is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
4. The opening date for entries is 09:00:00 on 11/05/2020 and will close at 23:59:59 on 25/05/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The prize draw is free to enter, and entrants will be entered into the prize draw on successful completion of the Promoter’s customer service survey and entry of their email address at the end of the survey, sent via email to its customers (“Survey”) during the Promotion Period. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. To enter the prize draw entrants will need to complete the Survey within the Promotion Period and provide their email address at the end of the Survey. A Survey completed outside of the Promotion Period will not act as an entry for the purpose of the prize draw.
7. The prize which shall be awarded to the winning entrants (the “Prize Winner(s)”) in connection with the prize draw shall be £10.00 (ten pounds) of Amazon vouchers (“Prize”). There will be five Prize Winners in total.
8. The Prize Winners will be selected at random from the pool of valid entrants by computer process on or before 17:00:00 on 22/06/2020.
9. The Prize Winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) on or before 25/06/2020. If further information is required by the Promoter before issuing the Prize and the Prize Winner does not provide such information to the Promoter within 30 days of request, then the Prize Winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The Prize Winner will have 6 months from the date of the email containing the Prize, to either redeem or add the voucher code to their Amazon.co.uk account (see condition 14 below).
11. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Gocompare.com Limited, Imperial House Imperial Way, Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. The prize draw is not sponsored, administered, endorsed or affiliated with Amazon.co.uk. Amazon.co.uk vouchers ("Vouchers") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. Please be aware that the Vouchers are subject to Amazon.co.uk’s own terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to check these.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.